Kia ora, I’m Frith Williams
I’m on a 4-month, Fulbright-funded trip across the US exploring digital and bilingual/bicultural storytelling in museums. I've created this blog to connect ground-bound Kiwis with what's going on overseas – and share and debate discoveries more generally.
- Highlight 3: Bilingual ‘story theatre’ at San Diego Natural History Museum
- Highlight 2: Noah’s Ark, Skirball
- Highlight 1: Connected Worlds, NYSCI
- Highlights intro … & 6 boxes to tick in museum storytelling
- A virtually real story in 2 parts
- Down the rabbit hole at MONA & Melbourne Museum: Part 2
- Down the rabbit hole at MONA & Melbourne Museum: Part 1
Thanks to Fulbright NZ for allowing me to take a breather, fly north for the winter, and share ideas with creative thinkers and doers abroad. Thanks also to Te Papa for their support.
The opinions on this blog are mine alone – except when they're someone else's. I’ll be sure to say who. Reviews are intended to help us all make better stuff (even though there's never enough time) and if I pick any holes or point any fingers, three are pointing back at me!
Tag Archives: Museum of Old and New Art
Musings on Melbourne Museum’s Storyteller app for its Love and Sorrow exhibition, and a comparison with The O at MONA Continue reading
Musings on The O at MONA, and a comparison with Melbourne Museum’s Storyteller app Continue reading